when you want to do business and sell products, you must like to buy products from China, especially after COVID-19, China is the best place to find a reliable supplier.
Why the reliable suppliers are so important?
The reliable suppliers can help you:
1. Lower the cost of your product
2. Control the quality of products
3. Help you with the packing and shipping
How to find a reliable supplier?
Now finding a supplier may be from the following channels.
1. Google. You put your product’s keyword into the Google search box and Google, you will find some suppliers from China.
2. B2B platform. Like Alibaba, Made in China, and Gloubalsourcues.
3. Canton Fair. Although it is very difficult to travel to China due to the epidemic, the Canton Fair is still a very effective way to find reliable suppliers.
4. Introduce by your friends. Ask your friends if they have a good supplier and they may be made deals before.
Now we will list some tips for how to find reliable suppliers from Google.
Tip 1: Check if the supplier has any advertisements on Google.
If yes, it says the supplier put some effort into exporting products.
For example, you like to find LED suppliers from China, you may be searching for LED suppliers on google like this.
Or if you search heavy duty drawer slides China supplier, you will find the supplier’s website like this.
Tip 2: check the year of the supplier’s domain.
Tip 3: google the supplier company name, to check the post about this company.
Tip 4: Dig more social information, such as Facebook, Linkedin.
Tip 5: Check the information from Alibaba.